Thai Massage is one of the world’s oldest healing modalities. The theoretical basis for this style of bodywork is the existence of energy lines through which life force flows. It is a blend of massage, acupressure, energy work and gentle yoga stretches.
The client wears comfortable clothing and lies on the massage table. No oils are used in Thai massage.
- Relief from stress and muscle tension
- Relief from aches and pains
- Improved circulation
- Unblocking and balancing of energy flow
- Peripheral stimulation and detoxification of the internal organs
- Improved vitality
- Improved alignment and postural integrity
- Increased flexibility and range of motion
- Deep relaxation (physical and mental)
Covered by most insurance benefit plans