Learn how to live a healthy, vibrant life! Individual counselling provides a look into your specific needs and health concerns. Through a detailed analysis of your diet, lifestyle and emotions, a customized program will be created to help you begin your journey to improved health.
Why might you seek the help of a holistic nutritionist?
- To learn about weight management
- Natural nutrition for women – balancing hormones
- Before, during and after pregnancy
- Natural nutrition for men – a healthy prostate
- Food and environmental sensitivities
- Chronic fatigue
- How to stop sugar cravings, irritability and anxiety
- How to overcome frequent bladder or yeast infections
- Hyperactive, unable to concentrate
- To learn about the consequences of specific food choices
- Learn how nutrition effects your child’s immune system and behaviour
- Sports Nutrition
- Bone health
- How to keep your circulatory system running smoothly
- Low or high stomach acid
- What to do about frequent headaches or migraines?
- To learn how to build a stronger immune system
What is a Registered Orthomolecular Health Practitioner (ROHP)?
What is a Registered Nutritional Consulting Practitioner (RNCP)?
ROHP and RNCP are designations given by the International Organization of Nutritional Consultants (IONC). ROHP’s are qualified healthcare professionals that specialize in maintaining or restoring biochemistry and physiology in the body for optimum health and well-being. Practitioners assess the unique dietary and nutritional requirements of an individual and utilize a full spectrum of customized natural therapies including: diet and nutritional supplements, detoxification and drainage.
Only practitioners who meet IONC standards may refer to themselves as ROHP’s or RNCPs
Meaning of Orthomolecular
The term “Orthomolecular” literally means ‘correct molecules’, with the molecules being vitamins, minerals, amino acids, enzymes and essential fatty acids that are essential for proper functioning of the body. Orthomolecular therapy is health preservation and disease prevention with supplementation (sometimes in high doses) of substances normally present in the body.
30 to 60 minute consultations by telephone available.
Many insurance companies are now covering RNCP services. Please check with your insurance provider to find out if you have coverage.