There have been modern magnetic resonance stimulation home systems for about 20 years. This originated in Europe and is based on major scientific discoveries and modern clinical research. The parameters of the Earth’s magnetic field produce the most positive health advantages of electromagnetic fields for the body.
Research has proven that low energy pulsating fields within the frequency range of “the biological window” (3-25 Hz), as well as the inner and outer wave patterns of the Earth’s magnetic field (7.83 – 11.79 Hz) can produce remarkable positive changes within the body. Unfortunately there are many electromagnetic systems on the market worldwide that do not deliver electromagnetic signals within this proven frequency range. The positive effects that are claimed by these systems are, therefore, questionable.
The term “magnetic resonance stimulation” simply indicates that by applying a pulsating electromagnetic field that matches the Earth’s magnetic field, nearly all 75 trillion cells of the body can be stimulated into harmonic resonance. As a result the powerful capacity within the cell membrane increases and enables the cells to produce more energy. This energy enhances the cells to produce more energy. This energy enhances the self-healing powers of the body.
Modern systems use a so-called “organ clock”. That is, certain frequencies are excluded, while other frequencies are delivered according to the biorhythm of the human body. Blending natural frequencies with the body’s rhythms ensures that all organs receive the most beneficial stimulation.
These facts demonstrate how magnetic resonance stimulation is becoming a very powerful and effective method of bringing balance and energy to human metabolism.
Mechanisms of Action as Presented in the Scientific Literature
- Improvement of energy balance
- More efficient blood circulation
- Enhanced oxygen transport
- Accelerated regeneration of sick tissues
- Faster, more complete bone healing
- Release of calcium for healthy cell membrane function
- Stimulation of neural cells and faster nerve cell healing
- Improved regeneration of ulcers, wounds and other tissues
- Relaxation of muscle
- Better fluid exchange through the cell membrane for complete cellular detoxification
Therefore, potential therapeutic applications of magnetic resonance stimulation include
- Pain reduction
- Restoring balance to functional disorders caused by toxic environmental electrosmog
- Rehabilitation and mobilization after accidents or serious illness
- Prevention & Wellness
- Improved circulation and oxygen utilization
- Enhancement of psychological wellbeing for stress, anxiety and depression
- Improved immune system function
Considering all these facts together, magnetic resonance stimulation offers a broad spectrum of benefits to human health with essentially no adverse reactions and very few contraindications.
Home users particularly benefit from the improvement of their energy balance, from the integration of metabolic, neurological and circulatory balance throughout the body, from increased vitality, and from the marked enhancement of sleep.